Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 13: Carpentry

The Carpenter has places people in my life who seem to be helping me become a masterpiece. Admittedly, these people bug me.

Some of them carry measuring tape and they always make a point, mostly subtle, that I don't measure up to certain standards...

Some carry a saw and cut out whatever that is unneccessary.

Another might bring a hammer and you never know when the hammer is coming down. Ouch!

And then there are the vise grips, those who clamp themselves on you and don't let go. They just want you to be 'engaged in every part of the process'.

What bugs me the most are the sandpaper people. There are very abrasive and they come in just when you thought you are done. Sheeesh!

Whoever these people are, God put them in my life for a reason. I only need to pick out the truth, throw away the trash and become a better person.

On the other hand, God put me in the lives of others too. I wonder what I am in their lives... measuring tape, hammer, saw, vise grip or sandpapper?

Thank you God for these people. May I also be a blessing to them as I help in this carpentry business...

No comments: