Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 24: Sowing

Life is like sowing seeds. We reap what we sow.
 
Many times we are impressed with people who have already 'made it'. They have the big things in life.
 
But again God looks at the heart. It is what's inside that really matters. What's inside will eventually determine what we sow.
 
Honestly, I do desire good things life has to offer. The challenge now is not to use them as crutches or treating them as the meaning for my existence.
 
Instead, these are to be treated as blessings with me as a steward.
 
Sometimes I ponder, what if my seeds are small? What if these seeds can bring fruit that will make a big impact? I am reminded that I can plant and water the seeds but only God can make it grow.
 
The key is to plant seeds, no matter how small.
 
Nothing grows if I plant rocks….
 

No comments: